10.22.2010

::Shane & Brittany::

 
Where do I even begin to explain my relationship with Britt.  It all started way back in kindergarten.  Brittany was my very first best friend (who wasn't relation)...   she was the first friend who invited me to spend the night...  she was the first friend I spent hours with talking on the phone chatting and giggling about boys...  we would sit on "the hill" at recess and talk nonstop.  Our friendship had highs and lows throughout our 13 years of school together, but it's been so great to connect again lately.

So you can understand why I was so excited to do photographs to celebrate her engagement to Shane.  

Within 2 minutes of meeting up with Shane and Britt, I knew these two were so great together.

These two are happy, smiley people, but I just had to throw in some "serious" pictures because they rocked those, too!























Pictures from their family session coming soon!

1 comment:

Stitchin' Love said...

Love, love, love them! What a wonderful couple!