11.02.2010

::Austin:: Class of 2011

Hold on to your hats because there are a LOT of pictures in this post!  :)

This is my baby cousin (I have 15 first cousins and Austin is the youngest) and I am in shock that he is a senior already!  Utter shock!  Shock... like, we were just all sitting around the Christmas tree at Grandpa and Grandma's house as little kids and now the baby is a senior.

Okay, I promise I won't refer to you as the baby anymore, Austin!  :)

It was so much fun to photograph Austin.  
He warmed RIGHT up to the camera and I think he even had a little fun!  :)
I have a ton of favorites, so here we go....











































































































Thanks, Austin!  You did fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, this really hit home to see these pictures posted! Your baby cousin....my baby! Thanks Andrea we love them.